Monday, February 8, 2010

Journal - Peace Hearth-2004

I think everyone likes me! - winter 2004

Well except the witch Zola and my stupid brother. I'm best friends with my neighbor Raina, and everyone shows up to hear me sing at the Village Green. I even got a seat as an assembly woman for the local council, can you believe it?

Any way this guy comes up to me after a show and swears he'll talk to Thor about getting me a promotion and I did, I'm a ventriloquist now! Basically I sing then have the dummy make cracks about my cleavage.

I asked Thor out afterward to, ah, show my appreciation. It was a dream date. I can't post any other pictures we took!

So many men are trying to get to know me, It' wonderful! Tom Voss, Eathan Dreamer, Forrest Freshe, Thor Moon, and Dee Collins all compete for my attention. It's quite romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment