Monday, February 8, 2010

Journal - Raina Romina - 2004

Twins, a TV and a Saturday night girl. - Spring 2004

So Bella and I are a thing again, which is cool cause we can go out together on the Village green for Peace's concerts.

Bought an MP3 player, love it! Bunny Fox gave me a 44" TV to play around with after I invited her to be the town doctor starting in 2008. I think I like being an Assembly person. Feels good to do something.

Zola's twins are so cute, I go in there sometimes just to give them a good cuddle. now don't get me wrong, i like them in the capacity that I can give them back when I'm done cuddling! Not ready to settle down and have kids and all that jazz. Honestly I'll never marry again.
The one I'm holding here is Beada, she's got blue eyes and her brother Aaron has brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment