Monday, February 8, 2010

Journals - Zola Masego -2004

I'll take work over Pregnancy any day - 2004

I hated this pregnancy. All I can do is eat, sleep and pee. I'f I'm lucky I get to sleep in a bed and pee on the toilet. Ernesto said it might be twins. Great, just great knocked up by a homeless man and it's twins. This is why I stopped using and got clean, cause I don't know what I'll do. gods, I'm craving elixir though.

The arcade keeps on keeping on. Got it to rank 3 and managed a chamber of commerce award. $10,000 that's going to come in handy. Because...

yep, twins. What's this going to do to my bottom line, never mind my room, how am I going to live in this tiny space that long? one boy, aaron, noe girl, Beada. they look identical excepts aaron has brown eyes and Beada has blue. Both brown hair, a legacy of their no good father.

Tom's been great. He didn't care about all this business with Rodney. Said everyone is entitled to their mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment